Friday, October 31, 2014

Ok, so I admit it. I'm kind of anti-technology when it comes to the kids. I HATE minecraft, for all it's purported amazingness. Yes, they CAN build worlds, but really, they build worlds within the parameters of the game.

Sincere apologies to minecraft lovers everywhere.

When they are not given unfettered access to the tablet and all it's enticements, this is what they do:

Note the crayons, scissors, and concentrated looks

Still at it.

Since we are having a little party tomorrow, they decided to decorate. They made the traditional decorations, but then made up stories to go along with the decorations they were making. There is a family of cats, who are all in costume. They have friends and travel through space (I think). Anyway, it was a lot more interesting than building on the computer. 

I will post pictures tomorrow of how the Halloween party goes.

No comments:

Post a Comment